I have a VeriSign certificate. Will that work for eMods?

Unfortunately the certificate that you have is not one that is authorized for use on the eoffer.gsa.gov website. The correct digital certificate needed is the Business Representative Certificate which can be acquired through the ACE’s ORC organization (eoffers.orc.com) or the iDentrust orginzation (www.identrust.com). If you have any further questions then please contact us at 1.866.472.9114.